Wednesday, 12 March 2008

Oh No, We Were Made For Each Other



I thought I needed to post about this while I can, before SXSW and before a million and one others jump on it. So here it is - punching someone in the face with NES power-glove doesn't get much better than this:

Ghosthustler - Parking Lot Nights


Ghosthustler are a Texas based three-piece who are churning out some of the best demos I've ever heard. It's almost ridiculous. Mixing old-school synths, catchy Italia-disco hooks and vocals which remind me of Cassius if Phillippe Zdar wasn't French.

Due to release their debut single on 10" through Turntable Lab, Ghosthustler are going to be big, real big. Thanks to Gorilla Vs. Bear, Missingtoof and Discodust, here's two reasons why...

Ghosthustler - Someone Else's Ride
Ghosthustler - Only Me To Trust
Myspace

Carl

0 Voicemails: