Wednesday 27 January 2010

In Motion: We Won't Rewind

Japayork - Our Now



It seems that it's not enough to simply be a musician these days; you've got to be a graphic designer, photographer, direct your own videos and be an all round creative guru. 22 year old Londoner Japayork is no exception.

Whilst Our Now is not my favourite track (that accolade is owned by the simply mesmeric I Need It All), the video really adds some mood and flavour to proceedings and although it's very early days; it's a very solid start.

I'm sure we'll be posting more about him in the future, but for now check out the Myspace for the aforementioned tracks and more info.

Bookmark and Share

2 Voicemails:

oni said...

Is "I Need It All" anywhere available for download? I love it!

Carl said...

Unfortunately, not yet! It's such a massive track.