Tuesday 5 October 2010

Hype: He's The One I Love



The French are AWSM. I'm down with French. No idea if manatees are AWSM but this particular Manatee is madd AWSM and I am well down with it. AWSM.

I can't tell you loads about Manatee so I thought I'd tell you a little more about manatees: the name manatí comes from the Taíno, a pre-Columbian people of the Caribbean, meaning 'breast'. Cheers.

What I can tell you is that this track from these French avant electro-ers is all sorts of spectacular. Quite literally The One, this final mix is a sugar rush of a pop Iced Gem - tune sounds like the first time you hold hands with a new One; the euphoria that fills you like a balloon and the gale of emotion that sweeps you away.

Wonderfully simple then, and simply wonderful. Magical. You will love it hard.

Manatee - The One (YSI)

Bookmark and Share

0 Voicemails: