Wednesday 19 March 2008

I Still Have My Feet On The Ground, I Just Wear Better Shoes



Oprah Winfrey... what a metaphor. More news on that later.

Fresh from their mini-tour of the UK with blog-favourite Primary 1, French producers and serial remix whizzes The Shoes are starting to get some well deserved attention.

Having remixed tracks for Hadouken!, Cheeky Cheeky & The Nosebleeds, Primary 1, Thieves Like Us and most recently Wiley, this Reims duo seem to know how to back a winner.

Having just released their debut single Knock Out on spanking new label 50 Bones (which is brought to us from the guys behind one of London's hottest clubnights - Burga Sauce), it's no suprise that the duo are clocking up the air miles.

Currently playing in Germany, The Shoes are soon to invade both Japan (April) and the US (May). Check them out before things get ridiculous...

The Shoes - Baby I'm 4 Real
Primary 1 - Hold Me Down (The Shoes Remix)
Thieves Like Us - Drugs In My Body (The Shoes' Drugs In My Shoes Remix)
Myspace
Buy 'Knock Out' from Puregroove

Carl

0 Voicemails: