Wednesday 28 May 2008

By Name, By Nature

So I've been onto Little Boots for a while now, and was holding back from posting seeing as every blog worth it's salt has beaten me to it. But then I just saw this video on Fader and can't get enough of it.

Little Boots - Stuck On Repeat (Accoustic?!)



The strange contraption in the above is called a tenori-on and in case you couldn't tell, Little Boots is the new/other monikker for Dead Disco's Victoria Hesketh. I want one I want one I want one! Which one however, is up for debate.

Quietly, she'd been making music on her own until man-about-town producer Joe Goddard of Hot Chip decided he wanted in. Now Stuck On Repeat is slaying bloggers and clubbers all over the globe.

Get along to one of her two live dates at Sheffield's Club Pony @ DQ on 13/06/08 or London's YoYo on 03/07/08.

Little Boots - Stuck On Repeat
Little Boots Myspace

0 Voicemails: