Saturday 15 November 2008

Hype: Beautiful Day, Only Marred By The Fire


Pic by David Beech


It's a bit of a bitch when I can't even remember how I came across the talents of Tigs, Will and James, and it's even worse when you consider it was only about two hours ago.

The reason for this is simple; I've been listening to their band CHEW LiPS for the entire time and it has such rendered my short-term memory useless.

With only fifteen or so gigs under their belt, there is already considerable interest from the BBC's musical monarchy as Google tells me that Lamacq worships the ground that they walk on and even showcased them at the Electric Proms which can be found here.

That's all you're getting from me, I'll let this magnificent track do the rest.

CHEW LiPS - CLVRI (YSI)

0 Voicemails: