Saturday 15 November 2008

Hits The Spot: When She Smiled At Me, I Got A Nosebleed



My admiration for 21yr old London musician Micachu has admittedly been a slow-burning one (having been guilty of overlooking her for a considerable amount of time), it wasn't until I caught her and The Shapes live in Sheffield earlier in the year that I realised what a fool I had been.

I'm still not sold on some of her material but there's an undeniable talent there, shining through in moments of genius. One of those moments, or rather 148 of them comes in the shape of Curly Teeth, the song that flicked on the switch and made me think "hang on, this is brilliant!".

Here it is...

Micachu - Curly Teeth (YSI)

Previous: Micachu Remix of We Have Band's Oh! (Click Click)

Buy current single Golden Phone @ Rough Trade

0 Voicemails: